Lifetime ALWAYS syncs

Lifetime ALWAYS syncs

I am not sure but I suspect that this problem leads to my other post. Lifetime in our DEV environment always syncs and generate a lot of logs like below.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.InvalidLoginException: Invalid login
   at ssServiceCenter.WebServices.PlatformServices_v8_0_0.Application_Get(String inWSUsername, String inWSPassword, String inWSApplicationKey, Boolean inWSIncludeUsersNbr, Boolean inWSIncludeModules, WORCCS_ApplicationRecord& outWSApplication)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ssLifeTimeCore.WRefPlatformServices_v8_0_0.WRefPlatformServices_v8_0_0.Application_Get(String inWSUsername, Boolean inWSUsernameSpecified, String inWSPassword, Boolean inWSPasswordSpecified, String inWSApplicationKey, Boolean inWSApplicationKeySpecified, Boolean inWSIncludeUsersNbr, Boolean inWSIncludeModules, WORCCS_ApplicationRecord& outWSApplication)
   at ssLifeTimeCore.ExtendedActions.WebRefPlatformServices_v8_0_0_Application_Get(HeContext heContext, Boolean[] optionalValuesBitMask, String inWSUsername, String inWSPassword, String inWSApplicationKey, Boolean inWSIncludeUsersNbr, Boolean inWSIncludeModules, RCCS_ApplicationRecord& outWSApplication)
   at ssLifeTimeCore.Actions.ActionServiceCenter_ApplicationGetWithUsers(HeContext heContext, RCEnvironmentRecord inParamEnvironment, RCUserRecord inParamUser, String inParamApplicationKey, Boolean inParamIncludeModules, RCCS_ApplicationRecord& outParamApplication)
   at ssLifeTimeEngine.RsseSpaceLifeTimeCore.MssServiceCenter_ApplicationGetWithUsers(HeContext heContext, IRecord inParamEnvironment, IRecord inParamUser, String inParamApplicationKey, Boolean inParamIncludeModules, IRecord& outParamApplication)
   at ssLifeTimeEngine.Actions.ActionServiceCenter_ApplicationGetWithUsers(HeContext heContext, RCEnvironmentRecord inParamEnvironment, RCUserRecord inParamUser, String inParamApplicationKey, Boolean inParamIncludeModules, RCCS_ApplicationRecord& outParamApplication)
   at ssLifeTimeEngine.Actions.ActionSync_ApplicationFromKey(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamEnvironmentId, String inParamApplicationKey, Boolean inParamUpdateApplicationInfo, Boolean inParamDeep, Int32 inParamSyncEventLogId)
Hello

The exception suggests that the internal PlatformServices user used to synchronize the environments is not properly synched. You could have missing permissions or a different password.

The analysis of the problem would require a deep dive into the permissions model on the lifetime and the registered environments.

Is this an OutSystems cloud environment or a on-premise installation?

Eitherway, I would suggest to involve the OutSystems Product Support with this information. They should be able to check the cloud environment directly, or provide with the queries to extract the necessary information from the on-premise environments.

Cheers