Completed certified Associate Developer - Exam

Completed certified Associate Developer - Exam

Hello Community,

Today I appeared for the "OutSystems Associate Developer" exam. I feel proud to declare that I completed my Associate Developer exam with 86% marks.

Now I have this brand logo with me.

Thanks a lot to everyone who answered my queries on time and with great explanation.

Thanks everybody.

It feels proud to be part of this community...............!

Cheers.......!
Hi Suraj,

Congratulations! Nice score.
Thanks Kilian.

Your replies come with great explanation and helps in understanding the root cause of the problem.

Thanks again.....!

Hi Suraj,

I am planning to do associate developer certification in the Month of Feb. Could you pls guide which material did you prepare for the certification.

Regards,

Koti.

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hello Community,

Today I appeared for the "OutSystems Associate Developer" exam. I feel proud to declare that I completed my Associate Developer exam with 86% marks.

Now I have this brand logo with me.

Thanks a lot to everyone who answered my queries on time and with great explanation.

Thanks everybody.

It feels proud to be part of this community...............!

Cheers.......!

hi suraj,

i also want to do this cert . can you please guide me my number is 9673650989 please ping me 

I also appeared for the "OutSystems Associate Developer" exam 90% marks.

Want to go ahead in this field only...

Cheers.......!

Congratulations Vishal...

Sattibabu Vatti wrote:

Congratulations Vishal...

Thanks

Good Day All

To the guys who passed the associate developer exam, very well done :) . Kindly provide me with guidance for the types of questions asked and how to analyze them properly. I am writing my exam on this coming Friday on the 14th of June 2017.

What I know so far is that it an MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type of exam.

Regards,

Edward.

Hi,

Have browsed everywhere. But not a single article on exam prep or clearing the exam is provided, apart from Multiple choice, run through the self learning tool. Any help in model type of questions, areas to concentrate will help in preparing for the exam.

Looking forward to clear Outsystems Associate Developer Exam.

Cheers,

Karthik 

Solution

Hi Karthik,

On the certification page https://www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications/ you can check the Exams Detail Sheet. That is a pdf with some information about the exam and some links you should check for preparation. 

If you went through all the links you will be able to pass the exam. 

You will find anything else about the content of the exam.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Hi Karthik

Let me know if what Marcelo told you is good enough for what you are looking for please ?

Got the clarity - thanks folks! Now checking on the procedures to get an exam date, looks already I've done the required groundwork to take the exam.

Hi guys, 

I am planning to take the web associate developer test soon. 

Would like to know if we are given a formal certificate with the name and credentials or is it just this badge?

Also how long does it take to receive it once we pass the exam?  

Anurag Sharma wrote:

Hi guys, 

Would like to know if we are given a formal certificate with the name and credentials or is it just this badge?

Hi Anurag,

I didn't receive any formal certificate detailing Name and Credentials when I received the results, just the following badge:

Once you submit the exam, the results are sent to your email in like two days.

Regards,

Tomas.

Hi Suraj,

I am planning to do associate developer certification for the near term. Could you pls guide me the types of questions and the study materials needs to be recited or just know about it?Thank you very much!

Hi Suraj,

Am planning to take up certification exam for Associate Web Developer, Can you please guide me?

@Vinay

What do you need?

You'll need to study:

- Online Training
- Service Studio Help (version 10) *
- OutSystems Platform - Performance Best Practices

*  The exam sheet still says version 9, but the all the exams have been updated to version 10 I'm told.

@Joao: I don't think Vinay needs the Mobile stuff for Web Dev?

@Kilian  Thanks! I've edited my answer.

Thanks. As for the exams being P10: this is confirmed by the man himself :).

Thanks @Joao Heleno. It was useful hints. 

Usage of Service Studio apart from online training would also helps in scoring.

Tomas Rodriguez Saavedra wrote:

Anurag Sharma wrote:

Hi guys, 

Hi Anurag,

I didn't receive any formal certificate detailing Name and Credentials when I received the results, just the following badge:

Once you submit the exam, the results are sent to your email in like two days.

Regards,

Tomas.

Hello Tomas, 

Go to your profile then Learn section, There you will find your certification with download option.