Reference Table Administration

Reference Table Administration

I am trying to build in my application an TableMaintenance page.  In the application there are some reference tables that would require daily maintenance.  Adding records and inactivating records, these tables are for other fields to reference data.  The TableMaintenance page would allow you to select a particular table and then navigate to the TableMaintenanceDetails page.  From this page, current records will display with the ability to add or inactivate records.

I do not know where to begin with this because each aggregate would be different based on the table selected.  Has anyone done this before?  I really prefer not to do a page for each table.  I would classify it as a dynamic aggregate.
I don't see as you have much choice other than doing a page per table.  Even if the fields are somewhat similar you would likely have different validation rules or other unique requirements making the one page idea much more challenging and a support issue going forward.  There is one exception to this that I can think of.  If all the tables are basic lookups with the same number and types of fields, create one table with all the lookup values for all tables and then add a table index field that links to a new table with the table names which can also be used for the dropdown.  Something like the image attached.