Execute JavaScript After Datatable loading

Execute JavaScript After Datatable loading

Hello folks,

I have a problem when execute javascript in my webscreen. On the screen have a datatable with link on columns, when click in this link other datatable is loaded on the page but I need execute JS function to fixed header from table using DataTables Js plugin, however I catch exception from function because the function is executed before loading table.

I need execute my JS function after loading table on the screen, On my link column I use ajax request change to Submit but not working, the action RunJavaScript from HttpRequestHandler ever execute before loading table, I have no idea to solve this.

Anybody have a suggestions?
Hi Danillo,

Where is your function located? Try to put your javascript code directly on RunJavascript action, with an alert('!') - just to verify if its being executed. If you have a link with a destination action set, the Method property defined to Ajax Submit and it executes an ajax refresh and after the RunJavascript, it should work. 
Hi Danillo,

Where is your function located? Try to put your javascript code directly on RunJavascript action, with an alert('!') - just to verify if its being executed. If you have a link with a destination action set, the Method property defined to Ajax Submit and it executes an ajax refresh and after the RunJavascript, it should work. 
Normally what I do is this:

// A $( document ).ready() block.
$( document ).ready(function() {
console.log( "ready! and dump you javascript after this" );
});

Normally what I do is this:

// A $( document ).ready() block.
$( document ).ready(function() {
console.log( "ready! and dump you javascript after this" );
});