[Silk UI Framework] Silk UI - Chrome Simulation

[Silk UI Framework] Silk UI - Chrome Simulation

Forge Component
(45)
Published on 10 May by OutSystems Labs
45 votes
Published on 10 May by OutSystems Labs
I am trying to use chrome simulation to test website on different screen sizes. When I try the in-built simulation from service studio, everything seems to be working. I can use Display> Resolution on IE and it is working. But when I try chrome simulation using Toggle device mode toggle device mode icon off icon, it is not working. It seems that website is not picking the correct classes based on the screen size so ipad is using small desktop class which is not giving the desired results. What am I doing wrong ? 
Hello Kota,

When on a Non production environment, the Silk UI device simulation allows you to test your apps by just changing the size of your screen. Instead of using the Toggle device from chrome, just try to resize your window. 

For more information on the Silk UI Responsive aproach, just check this page from the Silk UI website, or check out the video about Silk UI responsive behaviours.

Best Regards,
Samuel Jesus
Hello Samuel, 
                     So Is this is the expected behavior with chrome simulation ?

Regards
Hello Kota,

First of all sorry to the really late reply, but somehow we missed your reply.
No, that is not the expected behaviour with Chrome simulation. We will add this issue to our backlog to be further analised.

Best Regards,
Samuel Jesus