One-click Publish and Startup in Browser

One-click Publish and Startup in Browser

For some reason, one of my applications insists on starting with a secure (HTTPS) url rather than a standard one when involking the app from the Big Blue Button. Is there somewhere where one could explicitly set/change the startup url for the application?
Chuck -

Sounds like the page that the default Entry is pointing to is set to use HTTPS in its security property.

Is this causing problems (ie: don't have an SSL cert on the DEV server)?

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

That was my first thought, but the default page does not have this.  In fact, it is explicitly set to "none".

This causes two problems for us; one is that since the dev server does not have a valid certificate, the browser is reluctant to bring up the app without a pile of warnings and time-consuming acknowledgements each time, and secondly it prevents saving the last login name in the browser, adding a bit of work to every login.  When this app is moved to production all is well, it is just a problem in dev
Chuck -

Odd! If you point that entry to a different screen, how does it behave?

J.Ja
That's funny, I have exactly the same problem, where lately for seemingly no reason, all screens try to start with https (when started from Service Studio).