1.2 Create and Display One-to-Many Relationships

1.2 Create and Display One-to-Many Relationships

at 03:20, while dragging the Order entity, the Client Entity is not dragged. Im sure i have followed all the instructions prior to this. Why is this so? Is it related to version, or licenses, or any configuration?
i tried to Save a new order and did not input any Client Name (w/c is mandatory), it will raise an error.
Then I will try to Save again, with all valid input, one OrderId will be skipped. Is it possible not to skip OrderId when an error in Save occur?
Hi analyn,

You're not doing anything wrong with the drag and drop of the Order entity. At 3:22 we added a message to the video indicating that if the Client entity is not brought along you should do it manually. This was a change in the product that unfortunately we haven't been able to reflect in the video.
Regarding you second question the answer is yes it is, this will covered in the upcoming videos about form validations.

Cheers

Thanks again Andre.

André Vieira
wrote:
Hi analyn,

You're not doing anything wrong with the drag and drop of the Order entity. At 3:22 we added a message to the video indicating that if the Client entity is not brought along you should do it manually. This was a change in the product that unfortunately we haven't been able to reflect in the video.
Regarding you second question the answer is yes it is, this will covered in the upcoming videos about form validations.

Cheers

What are the actions or functions of an Aggregate other than fetching records?
Hi Alaina,

Aggregates allow you to group information and to calculate more information from a data source, e.g. group by and use aggregate functions like max, count, sum, etc.

You'll see this in a video further ahead in training.

Cheers
What exactly is the function of a Preperation?
It's used a lot to get things to move in and out but what exactly is it doing?
Long answers are ok.
Alaina,

The preparation is an action that runs before the screen is rendered. It is used a lot because that's where you get the data from the database or other sources like REST services to render the screen.

This video uses the debugger to go over the page lifecycle.