testing app deployment without having to log in AFTER 1-Click Publish

testing app deployment without having to log in AFTER 1-Click Publish

Hello, I am beginning with the tutorial:  OutSystems in One Hour

I want to be able to test the running app with another person WITHOUT their having to log in, how can this be accomplished, please?

Jon

Opps... also forgot to ask, how to fix the re-publish errors?

Please see attachment image.

Thank you.
Literate Aspects wrote:

Hello, I am beginning with the tutorial:  OutSystems in One Hour

I want to be able to test the running app with another person WITHOUT their having to log in, how can this be accomplished, please?

Jon

If I got it right, you need to set the page role to Anonymous, so no authentication will be needed.
Opps... also forgot to ask, how to fix the re-publish errors?

Please see attachment image.

Thank you.
 These are not erros, but warnings. Your platform server version was updated, so you have to republish these espaces to refresh the system references.

Best regards.
Be informed that giving anonymous rights to a page will open that page and all functionality to the whole world, not only to the other person. 

If that is something you don't want, I would strongly suggest to create a second user account for the other person and let him login during the tests. 
Thank you!  Please, would you know of any method of putting a web slice (dynamic HTML feed) into an HTML5 web client ?
Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

For example, not on a desktop but in an app

Easily make desktop widgets out of any site!

Wouldn't it be great if you could take pieces of your favorite web sites and put them on your desktop? Things like that auction you've got your eye on, your web mail's inbox, or even that search box you're always using. Well, Snippage lets you do just that.