Database integrity suggestions

Database integrity suggestions

Hello Community,

How to remove this database integrity suggestions?

Thanks,
Suraj Borade
The DBCleaner component in the Forge does a pretty good job of fixing these.  Just install, open in your browser and follow the instructions.

Curt Raddatz wrote:

The DBCleaner component in the Forge does a pretty good job of fixing these.  Just install, open in your browser and follow the instructions.

Hi Curt,

I have a similar problem, after renaming an attribute from NAME tot DISPLAYNAME. I renamed it back to NAME, but still the same problem:

Database Integrity Suggestion
Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'OSUSR_5ib_Medewerker.DISPLAYNAME' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'Medewerker'.

I installed DBCleaner, deleted some stuff shown/suggested in the first tab, but the problem stil remains. What function in DBCleaner can I use to delete the column 'OSUSR_5ib_Medewerker.DISPLAYNAME' ?

I only installed and ran the component as I described above - I've never looked to see what else you could do with it.

Curt

Ok, thnx Curt.
Hopefully someone else can help me out getting rid of this message ... using DBCleaner or any other way.

Database Integrity Suggestion
Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'OSUSR_5ib_Medewerker.DISPLAYNAME' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'Medewerker'.