Unable to integrate a JavaScript Framework

Unable to integrate a JavaScript Framework

I'm trying to integrate the Kendo UI JavaScript Framework, but I am unable to get a simple example to work in OutSystems.  I can obviously (and easily) get it to work on some other test web server, where the html on the test page is really simple.

The steps I've taken are this:
1. Created a new ESpace called KendoUI to compartmentalize the framework.
2. I've added all the necessary JS and CSS files as resources.
3. I created a new simple web screen that has a Preparation that runs AddStyleSheetTag twice and AddJavaScriptTag twice.
4. I have a input on the screen with an expression that runs this code 
"
<script type='text/javascript'>
    $(function() {
        document.getElementById('" + datepicker.Id + "').kendoDatePicker();
    });
</script>
"

I'm attaching my KendoUI Espace oml. It's 14 MB because of all the resources I mentioned.  The web screen is called DatePickerTest.  This is very important for us to figure out because moving forward we'll better understand any gotchas with OutSystems javascript and our own javascript stepping on each other's toes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I made the web screens to allow for Anonymous
I think I got this figured out.  Looks like the problem is having 2 versions of jQuery running side-by-side.  The one is included in OutSystems, and the KendoUI requires its own version and functionality of jQuery.  What I ended up having to do is run my javascript in a webblock, and the order matters here!

1. Run JS to load different version of jQuery.
2. Immediately run "var kendojQuery = jQuery.noConflict(true);". That changes jQuery and $ to go back to the original OS jQuery.
3. Run other JS code that is specific to Kendo, but I had to do a find/replace of jQuery for kendojQuery.

Bam!  2 versions of jQuery running side-by-side.