Help Implementing the Silk UI ButtonDropDown

Help Implementing the Silk UI ButtonDropDown

I'm having trouble implementing the ButtonDropDown pattern. My Web Flow has the "Patterns_Dublin" Theme applied. I have given the top-level text and links in two menu items, and those links have (empty) actions set as their destination. I've attached a picture of the object layout. Here are the problems I am having / questions please:

1) The dropdown button renders, but clicking it does not expand the dropdown. 
2) The text on the button came out bold, unlike in the sample page. Is there a way to style this using the Theme classes and without direct CSS?
3) The sample shows a "Important Action" selection with a line drawn above - how is this implemented?

Thank you!
Joe
Hello Joe,

Sorry for the late reply, but your post missed our radars. For future posts, please use the Silk UI Forums.

Looking at your descriptions and Image, here are some suggestions:

1. Are you using a Silk UI Layout ? The Silk UI Patterns only work when inside a Silk Layout, or a layout that follows the same rules of a Silk UI Layout.
  2. This may have to be with the fact that you are using the Patterns_Dublin as the main theme of your flow, and not the DublinTheme itself. You may have to do some small CSS adjustments that are normally implemented on the Themes.
  3. You can download the DublinThemePreview eSpace and check out how the examples were implemented. For that, inside the preview, just click the button "Download Preview", available on the Header.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Samuel Jesus