Combo-boxes  "Source Identifier Attribute"

Combo-boxes  "Source Identifier Attribute"

Hi

i don't know from where i have to select this "Source Identifier Attribute" as you'll se at this attach,
cheers  
Hello

I'm creating a request SQL then i use a Combobox for display the value or result what i want from sql.list then i fil "SourceAttribute" but i don't know how can i fill the "Source Identifier Attribute" so please ho can explain me the role of this properties
cheers
Hi Fati,

As you can see in documentation,  the Source Identifier Attribute is the identifier to pair with the value held by the Variable. When you select a item of a combobox, the associated variable set holds this selection, which is a pair of [ id | value ]. The Source Identifier Attribute (Id) is the value stored in the Source Variable, and the Source Attribute (value) is which is displayed in the combobox item.

If your Source Record List entity have no Identifiers in result this field will be mandatory. You can choose any attribute to be the Source Identifier Attribute. Just be careful to set the Source Variable type with the same of type of the Source Identifier Attribute