Updating password for Platform

Updating password for Platform

How to update the password when service center is throwing an error message:
java.sql.SQLException: Cannot get Connection from Datasource: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-28001: the password has expired With errorcode : 45257

Also Which password should be updated for which username, 

I am fairly new to the administration part of the platform.
Since this post has gone unanswered for two days, I'll try giving some suggestions, even though I'm not an administrator myself. So take my answer with a grain of salt.

First, iirc, you configure in the platform configuration tool what user is used to connect to the database. Secondly, I'm not sure whether the passwords are managed by the database or the platform, but I would think the former (i.e. the database). It's in general I think a good idea not to have the password expire for the database user. You may get some pointers from this page.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
The database password expires in the database, not in the Platform.
You have to reset or unlock the password in Oracle.

I strongly suspect the db user you need to fix is OSADMIN. If this fails, try OSRUNTIME.

You should really check the expiration of all platform user's passwords as that can be from a lot of places.

If you're seeing this when trying to access ServiceCenter it's most likely either (or both) RUNTIME or STATE users.