Upgrade Information  Producer eSpace 'Charts' was published with a different OutSyste

Upgrade Information  Producer eSpace 'Charts' was published with a different OutSyste

Hi

I am totally new to outsystems. However, an important part of my applications is charting.

I note I don't have any chart controls.

Also, I get this message...

Upgrade Information

Producer eSpace 'Charts' was published with a different OutSystems Platform Server version. Please republish 'Charts' to prevent runtime errors.

How do I fix this.. there are nother error messages like RichWidgets & Users that are similar.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Jon
Hi Jonathon,

According to that message it looks like there was an update to the environment you are using (is it a personal environment?) and that one of the steps of the upgrade was not finished or not performed: publish the System Components solution.

If this is a personal environment reach out to success@outsystems.com so that they can check its status. If this is a on-premises installation then you should either publish the system components solution or ask whomever installed it to complete the installation checkllist for that upgrade and publish the said solution.

I hope this helps.
Cheers
Hi

It is a personal environment.

I installed it two days ago.

I will contact success@outsystems.

Please could you give me the steps to complete the installation checklist or point me to a webpage.

Cheers
Jon
Also, as I am new can I sneak a quesyion in.

The "London" style sheet does not give me enough room to present my main screen which is a bank statement. Is it possible to override the theme just for one screen. Otherwise, all is looking good, apart from I also want an accumuated total.

Thanks for your help
Jon
So if it is a personal environment I'm sure the guys on the other hand of success@outsystems.com will look into it.

Regarding the second question my first suggestion is that you start going thru the online training to learn more about how to build applications with OutSystems Platform. But to be more specific about your question and hoping not to overload you with concepts :S....  
When you create a screen the theme that your application uses defines what is called a layout block. This is the topmost element on your page and it defines how your page will look. You can nonetheless remove this element from the page which will leave you with a blank canvas to work on...

Cheers