[Offline Apps] Offline : Boolean fields always display true on Record list

[Offline Apps] Offline : Boolean fields always display true on Record list

Forge Component
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs
25 votes
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs

I apologise for posting this twice but I seem to have posted the first as part of Forge discussions, so was not connected to the Offline App.
I have a boolean field that needs to display on my Record list.  I have removed all formatting on this field so  it only needs to display true or false. On the screen that displays the record list it always displays the value true for all records, but on the screen that displays the single record in the form , it displays the correct value in the check box.  Please find attached my Offline-Sample.omp.  I just added an IsDone attribute to the Contact entity and added the attribute to the two Contact forms.  The Contact detail form works fine and allows me to edit and view the IsDone value correctly.  The problem occurs on the Contact form.  I appreciate any help.
Hi Sophia,

Unfortunately the boolean fields have a different behavior than the rest of the offline fields - the offline extended property's value must be the name of the entity attribute that contains the boolean value. In your case, it should be "Contact.IsDone".

This behavior is due to a limitation on the way SampleRecods are created - we can't generate a unique token for boolean values.

Wonderful, thanks it is now showing the correct values. Thank you so much for all your help.