OutSystem Server

OutSystem Server

Hello
Really it's so hard and diffecult to change all of my application from version 9 to version 8 because there isn't On permise trial version 9 who can give me any idea or anything,i have to execute my project on local for private use but it's not possible just with version 8 ;knowing that in for instance i cannot purchase this product

hope you help or give any solution

cheers
I understand your desire to use a locally installed version of the product but you need to understand that, if your application is of any significant size, it wouldn't run on the Community Edition (local version) because of the severe limits placed on software units (SUs) and users.

I would try and approach this from the other way. You say you 'have to' use a locally installed version but why?  Who is telling you that? If you listed the reasons I'd bet that people on this forum would have a solution for each reason.  In addition, version 9 is so much better than version 8 it doesn't make sense to go back.  What will you do when version 10 comes out?

Give us your reasons and I'm sure we can provide solutions.

Hope this helps,
Curt
Curt Raddatz wrote:
I understand your desire to use a locally installed version of the product but you need to understand that, if your application is of any significant size, it wouldn't run on the Community Edition (local version) because of the severe limits placed on software units (SUs) and users.

I would try and approach this from the other way. You say you 'have to' use a locally installed version but why?  Who is telling you that? If you listed the reasons I'd bet that people on this forum would have a solution for each reason.  In addition, version 9 is so much better than version 8 it doesn't make sense to go back.  What will you do when version 10 comes out?

Give us your reasons and I'm sure we can provide solutions.

Hope this helps,
Curt
 Hi Curt
first of all i will thank you for your reply, then  i have to work offline,there isn't internet  where i want to install my application,that inside and from the other side,there is a limit space on server online, and i want to have my private space for instance,,,
cheers