table column sums

table column sums

So I can easily make a table that shows data from an aggregate.  However, lets say there are 3 columns in my table which are numbers.  At the bottom of the table I would like to add a row which is "Totals" for those columns.  I have tried adding another table just under this one however unless I hard code the column widths, which I don't want to do, they never line up perfectly.  How can you add a row at the bottom of your table to be sums of columns?
Define a record of that type, add up the numbers, put it in that record and then add it to the bottom of the list. You can also look for something in that record (like other fields you left blank) to detect that it's the total line and change the style of that line (font, color, etc) so that it looks like a total line.
Jason - they are quite some hacks you can do by your own to get things much pretty.. 

The Best would be create a container under the column and create own css styles to that particular containers.. it would surely help you to get things of your choice