Charts: hide series when clicking legend

Charts: hide series when clicking legend

By default HighCharts allows clicking the legend to show/hide series. The Outsystems charts don't allow that out of the box. There must be some setting, but I can't find it! Does anyone know what setting allows this?
There is a Forge component called 'Exec Dashboard' and on the 'Try it Now' page at the top right is a chart that does the show/hide functionality you want.  You can install that component and hopefully see what the difference is and fix yours.

Hope this helps,
Curt
Unfortunately, it seems the charts there do nothing out of the ordinary... I'm probably overlooking something... Damn, where's Ricardo when you need him. :)

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Unfortunately, it seems the charts there do nothing out of the ordinary... I'm probably overlooking something... Damn, where's Ricardo when you need him. :)

Hi Kilian,

Did you find the solution? I`m also meet the same issue as you. If you know please give me some suggestion, thank you so much!

I did find the solution (well, I contacted Ricardo and he told me the solution :)), and it is similar to what Tiago showed in the other post.