CUSTOM WEB ADDRESS FOR MY OUTSYSTEM APPLICATION

CUSTOM WEB ADDRESS FOR MY OUTSYSTEM APPLICATION

Hello,
Please, kindly give me a guide on how i can get a custom web address for my outsystem web application.

Example:
if my outsystem web app present address is:        www.profilesconcept.outsystem.com

HOW DO I CHANGE IT TO: www.profilesconcept.com

I am a new developer here. Is it possible? please help me. Thanks
If you have a personal environment (an address like profilesconcept.outsystemscloud.com) you can't change it. It is free, there are limitations. At most you can mask it.

If it is in your own server, you can install ISAPI (a simple manual is with the installation software) and use SEO rules to configure almost anything about URLs.
Hello,
Thanks for the guide. Can web hosting firms like www.gatorhost.com host my outsystem web application with the same result? if they host it for me can i get custom web address like www.profiles.com
If you install it elsewhere, you need a host that you can control the machine itself... you need to have SQL Server and IIS installed. So you really aren't going to get some $10/month host to do it. Look at AWS, Azure, or Rackspace to build an environment in, not something like Gatorhost. But you are NOT going to be able to do that without paying for an Enterprise Edition license, and if you are paying for that, you might as well leave your hosting/management with OutSystems unless you have a really good reason not to.

J.Ja
Thanks for this information.
If all you are trying to accomplsh is to allow someone to enter www.profilesconcept.com to get to your Outsystems site (so they don't have to remember the actual site URL) and you already have that domain and it is hosted somewhere you can just create a simple ASP page with a redirect.  So, www.profilesconcept.com/default.aspx would look like the attached document.  (Note that I corrected your URL in the attached file.)

Hope this helps,
Curt

This is great. Thank you so much