Does anyone know how to start The Log Service and how it work for detached code ?

Does anyone know how to start The Log Service and how it work for detached code ?

Does anyone know how to start The Log Service and how it work for detached code ? The aplication of the detached code don't write any error log in server.log

I made de detach process por JAVA and it was successful to deploy the aplication on JBOSS 7 but the error logs aren't working.

I started the jboss-outsystems-mq in the Environment of the detached code but it don't wrote any error log in the oslog_error table on database. I saw that it use the HornetQ message queue, but I don't know how outsystems used it

Can anyone help me ?

Hi Regis,

Sorry for the late reply.

When you detach an OutSystems application, a few dependencies and optimizations will be removed from your code. The log service is one of these dependencies, so your applications will not write any logs.

For more information regarding the detach process and the dependencies that are removed, please check the process for detaching apps article.

Regards,

Ricardo Marques