why popup window always emulate mobile style ?

why popup window always emulate mobile style ?

Every time I create a popup window I have a mobile menu on it. That way I realized every popup window is always using same style. Why it is not responsive ?
Make sure that you're using the Popup Layout - in your widget tree, select Layout\Layout_<name> and change it to Layout_Other\Popup (or something like that). You might need to delete the unnecessary items such as header, title, menu and footer. As to why, the layout of the page is based on the window size, so a popup with a full layout will often display as responsive.
Hi Colson,
  even popup layout is showing the same problem. Recently I used the EditableTable and I saw the same problem. Try to do that to see the results.
Solution

I realized that when I use fill parent on container width property I receive a minimum value to the page. When I use 12 columns, for instance, I force the to expand the page until the value I determined. That way I don´t need to provide the width on link popups and the mobile menu disappears.

If I need a specific menu, I only have to create the page and insert the new block on it. 

The behaviour when I use the save or cancel ?  I just use the notify and change the behaviour according to the button. That is it. 

Solution