[Drag-n-Drop Sortable List] Getting this to work?

[Drag-n-Drop Sortable List] Getting this to work?

  
Forge Component
(19)
Published on 21 Apr by Vasco Santos
19 votes
Published on 21 Apr by Vasco Santos
Hey folks, 

There was a thread on here already but it's >1yr old and I didn't want to bump it, hence the new thread. 
I'm trying to get this plugin to work properly - I can drag and drop records in my TableList, but the Message returned from the webscreen is always "1=" (see screenshot - in my OnDragDrop action I use NotifyWidgetGetMessage and log the message with the Audit action). If I set the SortableAttribute to the ID field instead of the Order, I get "40=", which is the ID of the first element in my Table. 
No matter what row of my TableList I move, the output stays the same, and I can't update my database based on that information. Is there something I'm missing? 

Many thanks in advance & kind regards,
Robrecht
I've come closer to getting this to work (I can properly get the nids) and I managed to update the value of one instance by dragging, however, the second didn't update and now I always get this JS error whenever I drag and drop a row in my table. If anyone could point me in the right direction for this, I'd be extremely grateful.

Kind regards and a happy new year,
Robrecht
I fixed it. Apparently whenever I use an AJAX refresh, I get the errors in the above post. Instead of an AJAX refresh I redirect to an ExternalUrl that's actually the EntityDetail page (you don't need to use ExternalUrl for this but I only have webblocks that get referenced somewhere else in this particular module)