[Drag-n-drop Sortable List] Getting this to work?

[Drag-n-drop Sortable List] Getting this to work?

Forge Component
(21)
Published on 23 Oct (3 weeks ago) by Armando Gomes
21 votes
Published on 23 Oct (3 weeks ago) by Armando Gomes
Hey folks, 

There was a thread on here already but it's >1yr old and I didn't want to bump it, hence the new thread. 
I'm trying to get this plugin to work properly - I can drag and drop records in my TableList, but the Message returned from the webscreen is always "1=" (see screenshot - in my OnDragDrop action I use NotifyWidgetGetMessage and log the message with the Audit action). If I set the SortableAttribute to the ID field instead of the Order, I get "40=", which is the ID of the first element in my Table. 
No matter what row of my TableList I move, the output stays the same, and I can't update my database based on that information. Is there something I'm missing? 

Many thanks in advance & kind regards,
Robrecht
I've come closer to getting this to work (I can properly get the nids) and I managed to update the value of one instance by dragging, however, the second didn't update and now I always get this JS error whenever I drag and drop a row in my table. If anyone could point me in the right direction for this, I'd be extremely grateful.

Kind regards and a happy new year,
Robrecht
I fixed it. Apparently whenever I use an AJAX refresh, I get the errors in the above post. Instead of an AJAX refresh I redirect to an ExternalUrl that's actually the EntityDetail page (you don't need to use ExternalUrl for this but I only have webblocks that get referenced somewhere else in this particular module)