Layouts\Layout_London

Layouts\Layout_London

Hi,

I have used Layouts\Layout_London in my project`s webpage layout.
But I found that there are lots of empty space at both left and right side.
Is there any way to chage that?
I mean I want my webpage`s contents can be expanded to both right and left side.

From service studio: select interface > Themes> your module name
Under Grid select grid type fluid. It will expand to both left and right side, then publish. 
Bil Mizan wrote:
From service studio: select interface > Themes> your module name
Under Grid select grid type fluid. It will expand to both left and right side, then publish. 

Hi Bil,

Thanks a lot for the reply, it`s very helpful.
But when I changed it, the whole project will be changed. Is there any way to make it only happens in the given page?
Thanks a lot.

eric,

The theme defines the overall lay-out of the page. It is intended that all pages look the same - having one page look different is ugly and user unfriendly! That said, you can have a theme per screen flow. So if you really need a different theme for a certain page, put it in a different flow.
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
eric,

The theme defines the overall lay-out of the page. It is intended that all pages look the same - having one page look different is ugly and user unfriendly! That said, you can have a theme per screen flow. So if you really need a different theme for a certain page, put it in a different flow.
 Hi kilian,

Thanks a lot for the reply. How can I apply an new theme on a screen? I didn`t find the interface to do that.

Hi eric,

As I said, you can't do that per screen, but per screen flow. Here's an example:

Normally you see "(eSpace Default Theme)", but you can select a different theme there.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Hi eric,

As I said, you can't do that per screen, but per screen flow. Here's an example:

Normally you see "(eSpace Default Theme)", but you can select a different theme there.

Thank you so much. It`s very helpful.