[Silk UI Framework] Toggle on Device not displaying hidden content

[Silk UI Framework] Toggle on Device not displaying hidden content

Forge Component
(45)
Published on 10 May by OutSystems Labs
45 votes
Published on 10 May by OutSystems Labs
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to implement "Toggle on Device" widget. I am able to hide the content in tablet and phone.
In content placeholder I have given some text. 
But in tablet/mobile view when I click on the link the hidden content is not getting displayed.

For reference I am attaching my espace.
Please help me.

Hello Salini, 

That issue was already detected and solved in the latest release of Silk.

After looking at your espace, I see that you are using a deprecated version of ToggleOnDevice
If you are using an old SilkUI version, please upgrade it and reference the new patterns

Best Regards,
José Rosário
Hi Jose,

Thanks for your reply.
But I am using outsystems version 9.0.1.35 and for the latest silk ui it need outsystems version 9.1.0.8, so i can not download that version. Can you tell some work around for version 9.0.1.35?

Regards
P.Salini

Jose Rosario
wrote:
Hello Salini, 

That issue was already detected and solved in the latest release of Silk.

After looking at your espace, I see that you are using a deprecated version of ToggleOnDevice
If you are using an old SilkUI version, please upgrade it and reference the new patterns

Best Regards,
José Rosário

Solution
Hello Salini, 

You are right, if you are trying install SilkUI Version 2.1.0 that version is for OutSystems Plataform 9.1 (Bali), otherwise for your OutSystems Plataform 9.0.1.35 you need Install Silk UI Version 1.3.0

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/916/Silk+UI+Framework

Best Regards,
José Rosário
Hi Jose,

Thanks for your reply.
But I am using outsystems version 9.0.1.35 and for the latest silk ui it need outsystems version 9.1.0.8, so i can not download that version. Can you tell some work around for version 9.0.1.35?

Regards
P.Salini
Solution
Hi Jose,

As per you suggesion, I upgraded the Silk UI framework to 1.3 version, but still facing the same issue. I am attaching the oml please check it once and let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks & Regards
Salini.

Jose Rosario
wrote:
Hello Salini, 

You are right, if you are trying install SilkUI Version 2.1.0 that version is for OutSystems Plataform 9.1 (Bali), otherwise for your OutSystems Plataform 9.0.1.35 you need Install Silk UI Version 1.3.0

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/916/Silk+UI+Framework

Best Regards,
José Rosário
Hi Jose,

Sorry its my mistake, I changed the web block to toggleondevice2 and its working now.
Thanks for the help.

My exact requirement is, need a responsive search panel which should be displayed in desktop mode and in mobile mode only search icon will be displayed.
The icon click should toggle the panel, means I must be able to show and hide the search panel, some thing similar to top menu bar in responsive designs.
I am able to achive it using media queries, but want to know if there is any silk control with this behaviour?
By using "Toggle on device" control i am able to toggle only once i.e., for the show, once displayed not able to hide.