Auto-Open first row of EditTable without user clicking the +Add Record button?

Auto-Open first row of EditTable without user clicking the +Add Record button?

Hello, I have been using OUtsystems for about 2 months now and LOVE it!  I do need some help though.  Is there a way to "Auto-Open" the first row of the Edit Table widget without the user having to click the +Add Record button?  I was thinking that when I left the last field before the Edit Table I would trigger some event (like auto "clicking" the +Add button somehow) but have no idea how to do this.  Any help would be fantastic!
Chris
We have widget click action which u can use to invoke any buttons action. Also we have fake notify action which you can call from javascript.

Thank you Pramod!  Can you point me to an example of this?  I am familiar with using the widget actions but in this case I am assuming that the "add" button is nested within the EditTable widget and isnt as easy to envoke?
Thanks again!
Chris
Hi Christopher ,
Sorry was very busy and didnt get time for example , if possible can u plse attach your espace so that i make changes and send it back to you.

Regards,
-PJ-

Its pretty big, 16.7 meg, can I drop box it to you using private email?
Thanks again!
Chris
Actually I created a simple example.  I have attached the oml.  I sinply would like to have the next open row in the edit table open for adding automatically when you tab from the Search Field. 
Thank you very much!
Chris
christopher woodruff wrote:
Actually I created a simple example.  I have attached the oml.  I sinply would like to have the next open row in the edit table open for adding automatically when you tab from the Search Field. 
Thank you very much!
Chris

Can someone help with this?  I have tried to no avail.  If someone could show using the above attached .oml I would be very greatful!!
Thanks!
Chris