Send user to the top of the table after navigation

Send user to the top of the table after navigation

So, I have a Table Record with the ListNavigation RichWidget. The navigation screen action refreshes the query used in the Table Record source, and does an Ajax Refresh in the div that contains both the Table Record and the List Navigation. My problem is: since the Table Record contains a large number of rows, I wanted to send the user to the top of it everytime he changes the page in the ListNavigation. I tried to use html anchors in expressions, but since the ListNavigation button already have a link to a screen action, I couldn't use a link to the anchor I set before.

Any help is useful! And I apologize in advance if it is a question that is too simple.
Hi Wilder,

If you use anchors in expressions at the top of the page like "<A name='TopoPagina'></A>" and in screen action call  action RunJavascript with this expression "window.location.hash='TopoPagina';"

Try and see if it works.
LT

You can use the Section Index or ScrollToElement utilities from Silk Framework to achieve this. (in the links you'll find samples)

Hope it helps! 
Luís Teixeira wrote:
Hi Wilder,

If you use anchors in expressions at the top of the page like "<A name='TopoPagina'></A>" and in screen action call  action RunJavascript with this expression "window.location.hash='TopoPagina';"

Try and see if it works.
LT

Thank you very much, man! I'm starting with Outsystems and didn't know the RunJavascript screen action. I appreciate your help.

Wilder, see on  image, i hope it help you.
LT
Extension with RunJavaScript
LT

Dears,

I have a problem similar to posted by Wilder. My application has a table records and I would like to do automatic scroll to set a selected line number in the first position of the list table window. But I can't get to do this using the posts recomendations (Section Index and ScrolltoElement). Can you help me?

Thanks,

Roberto Campos

Easy Batch wrote:

Dears,

I have a problem similar to posted by Wilder. My application has a table records and I would like to do automatic scroll to set a selected line number in the first position of the list table window. But I can't get to do this using the posts recomendations (Section Index and ScrolltoElement). Can you help me?

Thanks,

Roberto Campos

You can try Luis' suggestion and put a hidden anchor inside each line with a dynamic name attribute value (i.e, a string + table.currentRowNumber).

André Siébra wrote:

Easy Batch wrote:

Dears,

Thanks,

Roberto Campos

You can try Luis' suggestion and put a hidden anchor inside each line with a dynamic name attribute value (i.e, a string + table.currentRowNumber).

Thanks André!! It works very well. Only for register: I included a column in my table record (the first column) with Luis example but setting the escape cont to no (in the expression of the column). Using the other recommendation (action RunJavaScript) the table is appointed where I wish.

Best regards,

Roberto