David Chen wrote:
I'm not planning on making a version for 9.0, since I don't have a platform I can test it on. From the lack of response from Fantato, I guess he couldn't get his version, or he forgot. Maybe you could contact him directly for an update on that.
Hi David, sorry for late answer. Unfortunately I could not get access to the version with our customer. They decide to use another strategy, so someone remove that component for their environment.
I don´t have any environment with 9.0 to do and test this version again. But you could reproduce it in a simple steps:
1. Install Development Studio from 9.1 and open the xif from Bulk Insert. You don´t need an environment to connect, because you will use the integration only to open it and save source code into local machine.
2. After that, create in your integration 9.0 the same actions and methods that the original xif. (Use the sames actions names and attributes). Save this one.
3. Open .Net folder in your Visual Studio and copy and paste the entire content to BulkInsert class from the original one. This will be work without any errors
4. Open Java folder in your Eclipse and do the same. In this case, 2 errors will be found, because the java 8 supports generic types and java 6 do not support. To fix it, just do the automatic fix that eclipse suggests.
5. Finaly save your xif and publish it into your environment.
Note: if you use only .net or java and you do not have the other env configured in your machine, just change the application type to yours and save. TYhe integration will remove the code unnecessary and you could compile it successfuly.
It is really an easy procedure.
Good luck. Let me know you have any issues and I try to help you.
João Pedro Abreu wrote: