[Oracle Connector P9] Cursor Support

[Oracle Connector P9] Cursor Support

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2015-03-13 by Grazina
3 votes
Published on 2015-03-13 by Grazina
I am receiving this error "On a function call, the simple output can only have one attribute as the return value." I knwo my function is returing a Cursor with multiple fields. Does anyoen know if this is supported?
Thomas Smith wrote:
I am receiving this error "On a function call, the simple output can only have one attribute as the return value." I knwo my function is returing a Cursor with multiple fields. Does anyoen know if this is supported?
 The return value can only have one attribute. The cursor should be on the value passed in the parameter simpleOutputs but should be in the OutputList parameter

I am not sure that i follow what your gettting at. Attached are some screenshots of how I am set up.

Do I need to have a streuctre with one attribute and that one attribute be a list of the structure type of many attributes? 

Image two 
Thomas Smith wrote:

The return type can only have one attribute.

In version 1.0.0 there is now a breaking change, the return type has been separated from the simple output to make things more clear and to allow support out output parameters and return value on functions.

Note: cursors are not supported in functions just in procedures. There are no technical barriers to support cursors in functions, it's just that it makes more sense to only return in procedures (Don't want to enter into a philosophical debate)

I am not sure that i follow what your gettting at. Attached are some screenshots of how I am set up.

Do I need to have a streuctre with one attribute and that one attribute be a list of the structure type of many attributes?