Need details about certification exam 

Need details about certification exam 

Hello,

I have applied for the cerification of assistive developer . 
I have completed the whole course gven by Outsystems, but i am quite confuse about exam pattern and what kind of questions will be there ?

could you please send details about exam like how will be the exam what kind of questions will be there ?

Thanks in Advance !

Regards,
Pankaj
Solution
Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply - there's a certification datasheet, that I think answers your questions.

Cheers!
Solution
Is there some sample questions for the assistive developer?

just for us to have some pointers.
Is the exam available online?
Hi jgab and Pramod,

There are no sample questions, but you can find more information regarding the different Certifications as well as a downloadable Certification Kit that allows you to better prepare for the Exams here.

We do have Online Certification. If you're interested you should contact training@outsystems.com to know the specific details and eventually schedule the Exam.

Best regards,

Tito Azevedo
Hello Guys,

I have cleared the certification just before few days . 
Most of the questions are related to outsystem basics. Once you applied for the exam you will get training program from OS team which will cover all the topics. 

Best Luck !

Regards,
Pankaj
I already cleared associate developer exam long time back but it was when we have OS boot camp here in our office and now want to move furher with the next level of exams.

It has been seen in the latest trend that having certification is am important and critical factor in building a great career. It must be considered very seriously and one should go for the certification to build a great career.

Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals

I already have the OutSystems certification however, it's hard to find some OutSystems related work. 

Patience required and my advice would be to treat Outsystems as a hobby and take every chance to speak well of it to everyone your work with and meet.

Yes,

That true ..we also started it 3 year back and now there are so many companies adopting Outsystems and giving many opportunities.

Regards

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Yes,

That true ..we also started it 3 year back and now there are so many companies adopting Outsystems and giving many opportunities.

Regards

-PJ-

Do you have any preferences on where to apply for an OutSystems job specifically just for Assoc. OutSystems Developer? I'm really interested in pursuing this one.

Hi John,

I agree. It's difficult to find the OutSystems related job because OutSystems is costly but it's growing rapidly and from past 2.5 years, in India  I see OutSystems usages has increased. 

I have observed that if you stick to the platform, you become key resource.

If you are looking for job in India, I can help you :)

Thanks,

Suraj Borade

Outsystems is cheap to the enterprise customer according to my estimates but we need to get the word out to the enterprise.

I think Outsystems will remain expensive (imo) to the individual and small independent software vendors until a strategic change by Outsystems themselves.

So spread the word to everyone you meet, conduct proof of concepts on your own time & show business, get your business customers to demand your poc sees the light of day.

Or wait until Outsystems comes to a place near you...or move to Portugal.... 

I have worked with big Mortgage company who everyday do business of millions of dollars but still complain that Outsystems is costly for them. After buying the license, company was not able to afford team of 5 outsystems developers for further enhancements and maintenance and they were expecting Juniors to develop enterprise scaled applications. (paying 4 dollars for 8 hours to Junior developers, without giving any training and expecting them to deliver results like Expert developers from Outsystems).

also whenever our sales team contact enterprise customers or existing customers, they complain that Outsystems is very costly.

I think it is a problem of perception of cost.

I try and reverse the question back by saying yes I agree it costs but it is even more expensive to:

1. Finding the equivalent technology stack knowledge within individuals.

2. Once finding these individuals keeping these individuals. 

All this said I am in the same boat as I invested in trips to Portugal, Certification and time playing with the platform but bills need to be paid so unfortunately it has become a hobby when time permits but need to learn skills that people want!

George Jeffcock wrote:

Outsystems is cheap to the enterprise customer according to my estimates but we need to get the word out to the enterprise.

I think Outsystems will remain expensive (imo) to the individual and small independent software vendors until a strategic change by Outsystems themselves.

So spread the word to everyone you meet, conduct proof of concepts on your own time & show business, get your business customers to demand your poc sees the light of day.

Or wait until Outsystems comes to a place near you...or move to Portugal.... 

I agree with you. But I think that outsystem could already open to smaller companies or freelance model.