rest service

Hi,

I have used a rest service in OutSystems. I just want to call it and don`t want to wait the feedback.
How can I set it? Thanks a lot.
Eric,

I really haven't got a clue what you mean. Both because I don't know how feedback could be associated with calling a REST service, and because your English is broken. Please try to explain better.
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Eric,

I really haven't got a clue what you mean. Both because I don't know how feedback could be associated with calling a REST service, and because your English is broken. Please try to explain better.
 Hi Kilian,

I have called a webservice provived by others in OutSystems.
And the service is very time consuming, so I don`t want my thread wait the feedback from the service.
I want it return after sending the request. How can I do it?

Ok, so you want an asynchronous REST call, right? I was taken aback by your use of "feedback", which is not normally how I would desribe the response. Anyway, the only way I can think of is call the service in a timer. So in your main code, kick off the timer, have the timer call the REST service, and store the result in the database. Alternatively you could do something with BPT, but if the rest of your application doesn't use it, I'd go for the timer.