License and connection problem personal cloud!

License and connection problem personal cloud!

Hi Guys,

OS did a update for me of to 9.1.0.20 Bali. Now there seems to be a problem in the connection to the license server. Every minute the system is generating the followoing error:
Type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.SandboxException' in Assembly 'OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon, Version=9.1.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.

When I check Service Center sometimes it's saying the license is alright, then it's saying there is a license error: No License Found. then there is no problem again then its saying Application objects are extanding the limit. Etc. When I look at the enviroment sometimes it says its fine then its saying: Deployment controller service is down. Etc Etc.

I'm not able to publish any espaces or solutions, if some one can take a look at the enviroment that would be great!
No reply but the problem is fixed some how.
Hello Nick

Sorry for the late reply. We've detected a few issues in the past 2 days that may have caused that exception. We've recovered the Personal Environments affected by those problem, I guess that yours was one of them.

Please let me know if the same error happens again.

Thanks

Cheers
 Hello Miguel,

I am having exactly the same error message as Nick starting yesterday (30 jan). 
Any suggestion to solve this is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Frank
Hi Miguel,

I was able to solve it by using 'publish' in Factory > Applications.

Cheers,
Frank
Viva,

Estou neste momento com o mesmo problema...

Alguma sugestao?? 

ATT
DR
Hello Daniel,

I have information that your Personal Environment has recovered from that error.

Can you check if you still have the reported error message?

Thanks

Cheers
sim. :\

Todos os projetos que crie novos da-me erro, os projetos ja criados antriormente é que funcionam corretamente.

ATT
DR
Hello Daniel, 

Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?

Thanks

Cheers
ofc

ATT
DR
Hello Daniel,

The error you're getting has nothing to do with the errors present in this thread.

The problem is that you're attempting to publish a module that was developed in a different Personal Environment, or an Enterprise Subscription license, and it's failing due to the Intellectual Property Protection (IPP). There's more information on how IPP protects the modules on the refered link.

If you got this module from other Personal Environment, then you can't use it in your Personal Environment. 

Cheers

different Personal Environment ????
I'm doing the tutorials, and the program was developed with this account and at this precise moment.

To resolve this problem, i loaded my project with my activation key. Download the project again and It worked....
Anyway i had the same problem of this thread,I do not know exactly why but apparently seems to be solved.
Problem is back again! The persional cloud cannot connect to OS ging the error:
Type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.SandboxException' in Assembly 'OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon, Version=9.1.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.
Hello Freek

Can you check if the problem persists?

Thanks

Cheers
Hi Miguel,

First may I thank you a 1000 for your fast reply this is great!
It looks fine again, I can publish and the license is back.

Again my thanks.
I got the same error. I can't publish anything, old or new espaces...

"Type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.SandboxException' in Assembly 'OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon, Version=9.1.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable."

Hello Samuel,

We've recovered your personal environment as well. Can you check if you can publish now?

Thanks

Cheers
Hi Miguel,

Yes, it works now. Thanks for the quick fix.
Hey,

I can't publish either, can you recover my personal environment?

Thanks
Hello João,

We've recovered your personal environment. Can you check if you still get errors publsihing?

Thanks

Cheers
Hi Miguel,

Now it seems to be working! Thank you very much!
Same issue... trying this out for the first time. I may have pressed on a "License" button on the website at some point, but I'm not sure if that has something to do with this. Any suggestions?

Internal Error

Thanks!
Hello Andras,

We've detected that problem a few moments ago and recovered the environment. Can you check the status?

Thanks

Cheers
Hi Miguel, 

Yes, it works now - thanks!

/Andras
Hello Miguel,

I'm faced same issue moments ago in our company cloud name baypm.outsystemscloud.com

Thanks
Hello Ekincan,

Sorry for the late reply, but have been out the past week.

From what I can tell, eveything is working properly now. I know that these environments were upgraded last week, so it's possible that you caught them in mid upgrade.

Let me know if you still get this error, though.

Thanks

Cheers