My Envirnoment stopped working

My Envirnoment stopped working

Today morning i tried to make a small change to my personal envirnoment application with no success.
I was getting the message in the image attached.
when i tried to open the application itself in the browser i got my biggest disappointment
"The application is temporarily offline for maintenance. Please wait a few seconds..."
This is the case in the last 6 hours.
I called the support team in UAE with no success to reach them.

Could anybody help
Hello Bil,

We've detected some similar exceptions in the Personal Environments infrastructure, and have been recoving the affected environments.

Can you check if you still get this error while publishing your applications?

Thanks

Cheers
I have been experiencing the same issue. I need to have my application checked for a class and I would really hate for there to be an issue when the teacher tries to grade it. Please let me know if there is anything I need to do.
Good morning, I'm facing a similar issue, and it's critical for me to have it back online as soon as possible, as I'm working on a project and will have a presentation soon... I hope our modules in our espace wont be affected by this maintenance... I've also sent an email as suggested to success@outsystems.com and got no reply...
Hello Harrison and Bruno,

Please check your Personal Environments again, as I have information that several environments have been recovered from an error state.

Let me know if you still have errors in your Personal Environments.

Thanks

Cheers
Miguel João wrote:
Hello Harrison and Bruno,

Please check your Personal Environments again, as I have information that several environments have been recovered from an error state.

Let me know if you still have errors in your Personal Environments.

Thanks

Cheers
 Hi,

Mine seems to be working fine now!

Thank you very much for the prompt response.

Best regards,
Bruno Oliveira

Mine is now working as well. Thanks!

Harrison
my personal envirnoment works fine too.
I hope that OS adds a feature for early notification next time a major issue is expected to happen, what happened shows how personal envirnoment means more than a free service for its user.