One OnChange action for multiple inputs

One OnChange action for multiple inputs

Hey folks, 

I have an application that requires branding for tenants. I'm currently working on a Stylesheet creator. I currently have a form with four inputs that all use the ColorPicker. As such, I'd like to pass the input that called the action to the OnChange action so I can use that to set the Form Record.
I don't really know how to do so however. I tried passing an Input variable, but I can't use that for assigning the form's Record - as far as I know, there is no way to get the value of a variable in an assign option. 
Has anyone found a way to make this work? 

Kindest regards,
Robrecht

Hi Robrecht,

Create a Input Parameter in the screen action triggered by the button and pass the value of the form variable (binded to the input) to it. I don't understand what you mean with "as far as I know, there is no way to get the value of a variable in an assign option.". Could you please explain it better? 

Cheers
André, 

I passed the form record variable (eg Form.Record.Style.Header) instead of the value assigned, so I could use that record variable to assign the value to an actual Style variable. I just realized however that I don't actually need to use an OnChange for this, as I can just use a regular Save action. I was thrown off because I'm using the Color Picker from the Forge, which assigns values to hidden inputs. My bad. 

Thanks for the reply,
Robrecht
Ok, got it :)