Timeout while attempting to connect to 127.0.0.1:12001/OutSystemsDeploy

Timeout while attempting to connect to 127.0.0.1:12001/OutSystemsDeploy

Hello,
I'm trying to deploy my application into my Personal Environment but the Deployment Service is down as the pictures below show.

How can I fix this problem?
Same problem for me following the recent upgrade to 9.1.0.20
Hello Adriel and Gavin,

Sorry for the late reply on this thread.

We had a few problems with the underlying infrastructure that is running your personal environments last weekend, but recovered the system on Monday. Can you confirm if you still get this errors?

Thanks

Cheers 
All good now.

Cheers,
Gavin
Miguel João wrote:
Hello Adriel and Gavin,

Sorry for the late reply on this thread.

We had a few problems with the underlying infrastructure that is running your personal environments last weekend, but recovered the system on Monday. Can you confirm if you still get this errors?

Thanks

Cheers 
 Hello Miguel.

I got the same problem on my Production Environment (version 9.1.0.20). I still get this errors at service center console.

How can I fix this ?

Best Regards,

Hello,

It seems that you're having this error in your on-premise production system. I would suggest to check if the Deployment Service is up and running, without errors in the event viewer.

If you can't find anything wrong with the service, I would recommend to open a support ticket with our support team.

Cheers
Miguel João wrote:
Hello,

It seems that you're having this error in your on-premise production system. I would suggest to check if the Deployment Service is up and running, without errors in the event viewer.

If you can't find anything wrong with the service, I would recommend to open a support ticket with our support team.

Cheers
 Hello, Miguel.

The Deployment Service is working properly, without errors. I have one question:
Adjusting the parameter "Connection Timeout" (Configuration Tool -> Advanced Database Settings -> OutSystems Services) will help to fix this problem ? Seems that the default value for this parameter is 15 seconds.

Regards.

Hello, 

That parameter only affects the connection pool to the database, ot the connection to the Deployment Service. So it will not help to fix the problem.

Please report this problem to the support team, because if the service is up and running and there are no errors in the event viewer, then it must be some other error. They will help you trace the problem.

Cheers

Miguel
Miguel João wrote:
Hello, 

That parameter only affects the connection pool to the database, ot the connection to the Deployment Service. So it will not help to fix the problem.

Please report this problem to the support team, because if the service is up and running and there are no errors in the event viewer, then it must be some other error. They will help you trace the problem.

Cheers

Miguel
 Hello Miguel.

I really appreciate your help. I will open a case to the support team.

Thank you.