[OnTrack] Add new Item

[OnTrack] Add new Item

Forge Component
(20)
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems Labs
20 votes
Published on 19 Oct by OutSystems Labs
Hello. When I use onTrack and try to use the AddNewItem button (to add pendind items), after the popup (ApplicationItem_AddNewPopUp) closes it should be refreshing the list of pending items. I've analyzed the code and it seems ok. I tried to do debug on public area but the breakpoint on the OnNotifyItemAdded action on the ApplicationActivityScreen screen but the same is never reached. Thanks in advance. Tiago Reis
Hi Tiago,

Yes, that's the expected behaviour.
Have you tried to refresh the page manually after the popup closes to check if the item was really created?
Have you any outdated reference?

Hi Ricardo. Yes. The item was created and even the Feedback message doesn't appear. It only appears after pressing F5.
Ricardo, Regarding the references its all up to date. Thanks in advance Best regards, Tiago Reis
Ricardo, I can't either rearange the items on the list (drag and Drop). I'm using the sample users
It looks like there is some broken Javascrip in the screen.
Can you check if there is any error on developer tools?
Ricardo, Tooltipster: one or more tooltips are already attached to this element: ignoring. Use the "multiple" option to attach more tooltips. is the only error that returns