Webinar: SILKUI from basic to advanced

Webinar: SILKUI from basic to advanced

Community,

Developing professional UI’s for responsive apps is hard. OutSystems recently launched Silk UI, a fully responsive and beautiful UI framework that works within the OutSystems Platform, to help developers build apps that don’t look like something your grandfather would code.

To help developers from the community, the OutSystems team is hosting a free, in-depth technical training webinar titled “SILK UI - from basic usage to advanced techniques”.
In this webinar:

• You’ll learn the basics of Silk UI for gorgeous looking apps from scratch;

• Dive into advanced concepts and patterns you can use in complex apps;

• Follow a live exercise to get practical experience with the framework;

EDITED

You can find the webinar video here.

And the presentation here.
Hi Guilherme,

I just got confused ... is this a webinar or boocamp? :) 

Hi Vera,

It is indeed a webinar :)

What happens is because SILK UI is really hot and the community can benefit tremendously from this webinar we reused the bootcamp registration mechanism to speed up it's availability.

In future versions our community members and customers will have a much better experience so for now we just ask for a little patience.
I will be on holiday that day - will this be recorded and downloadable, or another session be available afterwards?
Thanks!
Hi Taka,

We do intend to have more webinars in the future but this one it's not guaranteed that will be available and if so we don't have an ETA. It will depend on a lot of factors like quality of the recording, feedback from the attendants etc.

We'll let you guys know if and when it will be available.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Hi Guilherme.

What is the webinar duration?

Thanks.
Carlos, it's 4h webinar.
Daniel Martins wrote:
Carlos, it's 4h webinar.
 Thanks Daniel. I don't know why but read "4th webinar" ;)

Carlos Henriques wrote:
Daniel Martins wrote:
Carlos, it's 4h webinar.
 Thanks Daniel. I don't know why but read "4th webinar" ;)

You are welcome!

" Thanks Daniel. I don't know why but read "4th webinar" ;)"

Me2! brain trick :)

Edited. Shouldn't cause any brain damage to anyone else :)

If there are still people interested we'll be leaving the registrations open until tomorrow 09:00 AM GMT. To all registered attendants you'll be receinving the details for the webinar session during tomorrow.

Cheers,
Guilherme
I was just informed of this today and sent my request in about 10am est. Can someone still get me the webex URL?

Hi George,

You'll get the details tomorrow morning (in time to attend).
Just save the date in your calendar.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Hello,

i was informed about this event today.

Is it still possible? I did the registration.

Cheers,
Tiago
I registered last wednesday but did not receive a confirmation email yet.
Reregistered a minuet ago.

How can I join?
Hi Ewoud,

You should have received by now.

Can you confirm?

Cheers,
Guilherme
Hi Guilherme,

I have registered a few minutes earlier. Can I get in please?

Hi Guys,

We've just started. We still have 30 empty spots available so if you wish to join just follow this link.

Hope to see you there

Cheers,
Guilherme

I think that this is very important and should be available to all.
I never got any kind of email with the event info either (I registered twice because I never got any confirmation the first time). I appreciate that you have done the webinar, but I missed out on the first hour.  Would greatly appreciate if you make the recording available.  Did anyone get a confirmation/followup email?

Thanks
Cory
Cory Creamer wrote:
I never got any kind of email with the event info either (I registered twice because I never got any confirmation the first time). I appreciate that you have done the webinar, but I missed out on the first hour.  Would greatly appreciate if you make the recording available.  Did anyone get a confirmation/followup email?

Thanks
Cory
 Hi Cory,

We've checked and unfortunately our emails bounced on your spam protection. We're sorry but we cannot control how spam cops are handling hour emails. PM me directly if you need to followup on this.

We'll let you guys know if the video is available or future editions or the webinar are scheduled.

Cheers,
Guilherme

is the event over , i couldnt get any feed  from webex 
Hi Tmlewin,

Yes the webinar already ended. It was scheduled up to 4h but it took a bit less than that.

Cheers,
Guilherme
ah, its unfortunate , i really hoped to attend but was caught up with work . i hope there would be a video recording of the event in the near future.Thanks

I really hope the webinair has been recorded and can be watched again.
Guys,

Great news. We have the video and presentation available for you to download and review.

You can find the webinar video here.

And the presentation here.

We hope to see you on the next webinars (yeah more to come :)).

In the name of the OutSystems Training Team we'd like to thank you all for being there and helping this become a reality.

Cheers,
Guilherme
Hey Guilherme,

Thanks for recording the video. I lost my connection after 40 minutes and was not able to attend it completely.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
--Suraj B
Hello Community,

Several people have been asking for the eSpace that I referenced during the webinar, so, here it is.

This eSpace has the 4 public actions referenced, as well as all the images that were copied to the eSpace, and the Exercise4 page.

Cheers,
Samuel Jesus

Samuel,

Just saw the attached oml , thanks fro uploading it.

Regards

-PJ-