error after install version 9.1.0.20

error after install version 9.1.0.20

Guys,
   I updated the development environment and I can not publish my application.  Follow part of message I received and attached the complete message.

Internal ErrorCompilation Error.
Actions.ActionDashboardTotalizaVendas.cs(99,98): error CS1061: 'ssPCRM.RCTextDecimalLongInteger2Record' does not contain a

definition for 'ssdescricao' and no extension method 'ssdescricao' accepting a first argument of type

'ssPCRM.RCTextDecimalLongInteger2Record' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Actions.ActionDashboardTotalizaVendas.cs(124,98): error CS1061: 'ssPCRM.RCTextDecimalLongInteger2Record' does not contain

a definition for 'ssdescricao' and no extension method 'ssdescricao' accepting a first argument of type

'ssPCRM.RCTextDecimalLongInteger2Record' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Hi Luciano,

Just an educated guess.... are you upgrading from an earlier major version (e.g. 9.0.x)? Did you check http://www.outsystems.com/goto/breaking-changes-9.1?

The error message seems like a possible consequence of not taking care of the issue #5 in that document:
"
Issue: Sum() and Count() built-in functions return Long Integer instead of Integer when used in aggregates. The upgrade might originate errors when the aggregate result is assigned to a structure.
Stack: Both .NET and Java
Rationale: With the support for Long Integer values in the Platform, aggregates now use Long Integer values when computing sums or counts.
Workaround: Go to the structure, select the attribute that holds the result of the sum or count, and change its data type to Long Integer."

Joao
Hi João,
   the environment is working fine now. I did not change anything and I checked your suggestion. Nothing was related to the new changes.
  Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

Luck