[Silk UI Framework] Image repository

[Silk UI Framework] Image repository

Forge Component
(45)
Published on 10 May by OutSystems Labs
45 votes
Published on 10 May by OutSystems Labs
Hi,

i'm trying to put the parameter of proprierty BackGroundImage in "Content\CardBackground".

But i don't know where is the location of this image: "/LisbonPreview/img/1.jpg" (for example).

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Hi José!

That image is on the "LisbonPreview" espace, on the "Images" folder.
If you need to use another image, simply change the espace name and image name, the folder "img" should remain the same.

Cheers
Hello again,

i don't found the folder that you're talking about. Please tell me where is the default place for the folder.

Thank very much and have a nice week.

Hello José,

When you have an image url like "/LisbonPreview/img/1.jpg" what this means is that you have the image 1.jpg, inside the Image folder of the eSpace module LisbonPreview.

I'm not sure where you got that URL, but since LisbonPreview is an eSpace module from the Silk UI website, I'm thinking you probably got it from the sample pages.
If that was the case, we will fix the image urls on the sample pages as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you need any more help.

Cheers,
Samuel Jesus
I don't have the eSpace module LisbonPreview. I've making the example in the webinar with Dublin Theme.

Pearhps, i must try to install the module LisbonPreview and then i'll test again. 

I send the image of the vídeo from the webinar with external URL.

Let's try! 
Hello José,

LisbonPreview eSpace is not available for download.

During the webinar, I had my image ("lisbonsmall.jpg") inside an eSpace called Workshop.

Actually, the example I did during the webinar can be done with any image, so I would recommend that you try it with another image.
In order to do so, add the image to your eSpace, and then just reference it by using an URL like the following:
     "/ImageEspace/MyImage.jpg"

Cheers,
Samuel Jesus
Samuel,

i try to put the image directly and i don't have any problem.

The AppSilkUI is my eSpace and assinatura.png is the name of the image that is in the eSpace.

I solved with 
"/AppSilkUI/img/assinatura.jpg"

Thanks for be patient.

Solution
Hello José,

Actually, I made a mistake on my previous post.

Samuel Jesus wrote:
     "/ImageEspace/MyImage.jpg"
 The correct path is:

"/ImageEspace/img/MyImage.jpg"

Basically, you are saying that "MyImage.jpg" is inside the Image folder, inside the ImageEspace module.
So, right now you are missing the image folder ( "/img"/ ).

Cheers,
Samuel Jesus

Solution