"Connection failed"

Good morning,

I'm not being able to connect to my personal environment. Last week was fine, but today i get this message error: "There was an error connecting '....@outsystemscloud.com': Connection failed."

I'm using Service Studio

Can anyone help me? Thank you!
Hi João, 

Seems to me that your PE is up and running, can you recheck please?

I still have the same error. I went to "Development - Error Log" in... (...)/ServiceCenter and I have this:

Scheduler Service: Error dequeuing events B3XILR024
Environment Information eSpaceVer: 0 (Id=0, PubId=0, CompiledWith=
RequestUrl:  (Method: )
AppDomain: Scheduler.exe
Path: C:\...\PS\
DateFormat: yyyy-M-d
PID: 79740 ('Scheduler', Started='2/18/2016 2:09:18 PM', Priv=53Mb, Virt=621Mb)
TID: 32
Thread Name: Events Fetcher
.NET: 4.0.30319.34209
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Transaction (Process ID 964) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, SqlDataReader ds)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Extensibility.Data.ExecutionService.BaseExecutionService.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd)
   at #Hyb.#2yb.ExecuteStoredProcedureWithResultSet(Boolean skipLog, String readerParamName)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBRuntimePlatform.DequeueEvent(Transaction trans, Int32 batch, String ip, Int32 activityId)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Scheduler.EventJob.DequeueEvents(Int32 batch, String myIp)
Error Number:1205,State:56,Class:13

I don't know if that's the problem, but since this that I can't connect to my PE...
Hi João,

This error shouldn't affect your conectivity to your Personal Environment and if you are able to connect properly to Service Center it seems strange that connecting by Service Studio doesn't seems to work.
Will you please be able to update your Service Studio to the latest version and let us know if after the upgrade the error still persists?

I'm facing the same issue since saturday. I'm on Service Studio Bali

Here some screen shots.

Inline image 3

Please, help me.
It's working now, I was connected to a proxy (in IE) and I just removed it and it is working now.

Thanks for your help!
Hi Carlos,

Your situation is currently being handled by our Maintenance team, like we have mentioned on the email that you have sent to success@outsystems.com, and as soon we will have an answer for it we will let you know.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks Filipe.