Error while access 2 different applications simultaneously Hosted on same Server

Error while access 2 different applications simultaneously Hosted on same Server

HI All,

I have 2 different application Hosted on one single outsystem Server.

I log in Appilcation 1 and then in new tab i open my Application 2, Now when i refresh or do some button click on Application 1 i get the Error or i get the message invalid permissions

In both the Application i have different user Roles assigned to different users.

Please assist why i am getting the Invalid permissions or i get logged out if i simultaneosly use to Application at the same time in one browser in different tabs.
Hi Sunny,

If I undestood correctly you are trying to use a different user in each application, right?
That is only possible if they do not share the same User Provider. If they use the same User Provider then they will share the same session using the Single SignOn feature of the platform.

Is it really our normal use case to have the same person login differently in each application?

Regads,
João Rosado
HI Joao ,
Thanks for the Reply
Can you tell me how i can seperate the session for 2 different applications that any application should not share the sessions with each other