[Silk UI Web] Calendar Control

[Silk UI Web] Calendar Control

Forge Component
(51)
Published on 2 Oct (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
51 votes
Published on 2 Oct (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
Latest calander control is not working correctly using firefox!
Dates are shown as "NaN" in very field. 
Works fine with Chrome.

prior version "Calendar_deprecated" worked OK on both.

Cheers
Steve
I assume you mean "every field"? :)
Hello Steve,

Thank you for the feedback. 
Actually, that issue is already identified and it will be fixed on the next release of Silk UI.

Cheers,
Samuel Jesus

Hello

Another issue is related Tablet.

The end-user would like fill a calendar input from virtual keyboard, but apparently Silk disabled with readonly properties the input text

Cheers

Tiago Vital

I have the same issue the whole calendar is coming up with NAN when I select today becomes file but initial display appears with NAN in each date/year/month

Hi,

we found an issue using Calendar Widget on Firefox.

After open the Calendar popup, when we click outside to close the popup, it returns the JavaScript error described in the attached image.

We are using Silk UI Web Version 3.1.8.

Regards,

Filipe Godinho

Filipe Godinho wrote:

Hi,

we found an issue using Calendar Widget on Firefox.

After open the Calendar popup, when we click outside to close the popup, it returns the JavaScript error described in the attached image.

We are using Silk UI Web Version 3.1.8.

Regards,

Filipe Godinho

Hi Filipe,

I've came up with a workaround by changing the following, in the javascript code of the calendar widget:

-- line 4911, change "e = e || window.event" to "e = e || window.event || $(this).on('change')[0]";

Cheers,

Tiago Estácio

Hello I'm using outsystems 9 (yes it's old and no I can't upgrade) and I receive the following error when trying to use the silkui calendar. This ID is outsystems-generated. I tried on both google chrome and IE11 and received this error. It seems to be in the jsf file code. The only way I could fix it was (in the google chrome inspector) changing each colon to \\: instead of :. I guess I'll stick with the built-in richwidgets calendar.