The feedback message doesn't close

The feedback message doesn't close

Why does the feedback message doesnt close automatically or even when the close button is clicked..? I am using tokyo theme..outsystems 9.1.300.0.. I want the feedback message to close when the x button is clicked.. What can I do? Thanks.
Hi Dus,

That's a good question. I was also able to replicate it exactly on 9.1.300.0 and using Tokyo theme. Also, previous comments on this behavior (though with other Platform an Theme versions) don't seem to work either (see 1 and 2). I've requested help to OutSystems Lab Team, responsible for creating Tokyo Theme.

Regards,
Pedro
I'm having the same problem in Mobile and Tablet views ...The Message pops up and there is a "X" in the top
corner of the message box ... but its NOT clickable ! 
Is there a way that we can have access to the code for the feedback so that we can control it?

This issue still exists in the Tokyo theme. Was anyone able to fix/work around it?

This issue still exists in the Tokyo theme. Was anyone able to fix/work around it?(2)

We are about to close the project, everything work fine and the Tokyo Theme is very smooth for what we are developing, the only problem is closing the feedback messege