Authorization Link

Authorization Link

Good Day To all!

Part of our workflow is to approve a certain transaction by an assigned User. There are situations that this User is not available and needs to forward the pending transaction to other authorized approver. May I kindly ask, is there a function in Outsystems that generates a link to allow a User for such?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Christopher
Hi Christopher,

There is no out of box functionality like that, in Outsystems.

I would say that you need to implement yourself extra logic within your application in order to have the desired behaviour implemented.

Is that workflow implemented using BPT?

Best regards.

Daniel Martins
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. For now we didn't use the BPT, I found a discussion (http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/16906/add-oauth-authentication-to-exposed-rest-apis/) which I think is similar to my query but I can't test it due to the version of our platform server is still 9.0.0.19. I don't know if this forge component has a lower version.

Thank you.

Regards,

Christopher

Generate one time token code, could be the solution for you. If other user enters the page with the expected code (input parameter), he could aprove on behalf the other user.

This way you won't need extra forge components, you could use the GeneratePassword built in function to generate the one time token.

Best regards.
Daniel Martins.

Thanks Daniel. Will Try it.

Regards,

Christopher