I can't find my apps in my Personal Environment

I can't find my apps in my Personal Environment

Hello,

I can't find my app's in my personal environment. How can i recover then?

In fact, i didn't use my personal environment frequently in the last 2 or 3 months, but I did "wake up" my personal environment always that i got the alert e-mail from Outsystems.

But now, when i go to my personal environment i can't find my older app's, it's clean. Can you help me? Thanks.

Best regards

Pedro
Hi Pedro,

In my Outsystems home screen (http://www.outsystems.com/home/)

I can see the following warning:

I don't use my personal environment that often, i don't recall if i received any email with a copy of my applications, nevertheless, please consider look into your emailbox to double check if you received your applications before the personal environment "archive".
Hi Daniel,

Thank's for the reply, but i didn't receive any e-mail with the personal environment "archive".

And my personal environment is available, but my old apps are gone!!!

Thanks

Pedro

Hi Pedro,

In that case, i suggest to contact Outsystems.

Please share with us, how that issue was solved.

Best regards.

Greetings,

I seem to have a similar problem.

At first I got the error that I needed to wake up my environment, and I did. After it was returned, I now saw that all my old Apps were missing and there was an error about the general health of the environment which said: "Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER".

I thought that was caused by my upgrading to the latest platform version and I logged out of the platform.

I just now, 2 weeks later, returned to the platform. Then I saw the error is still there ("Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER.") and on top of that, that all my old Apps are gone.

I tried contact web-support to create a case, but my personal development environment's activation code seems to be rejected by the system.

How can I access help to have all my old Apps restored? I am desperate to have my old Apps back as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks

Any resolution to this issue?  I am currently experiencing this problem as well.  I wasn't aware that the apps would be deleted.  I'd like to have them restored so I can move/back them up.

Eric Bollinger wrote:

Any resolution to this issue?  I am currently experiencing this problem as well.  I wasn't aware that the apps would be deleted.  I'd like to have them restored so I can move/back them up.

Yes, the problem was solved by Outsystems. They send me a backup of my app's.