Outsystems Now

Outsystems Now

Hello,

This is screenshot from Outsystems Now. There is apps that I don't want users to see but had to publish because of dependencies. How I can control that? 
Solution
Hi Mehmet, 

I believe you can do that you can control that in OutSystems Now service. Simply access it at <yourserver>/outsystemsnowservice and pick the apps you want to make available and the ones you don't!

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Solution
Great! Thanks. One more question. How users could see all of their apps like how they see on Outsystems Now?
I'm not sure I understand the question... Could you elaborate a bit more please?

Now, I can connect my apps at <myserver>/appname . If I connect to Outsystems Now at <myserver> I see all the active apps. Is it also possible for web? Because if I try to conenct to <myserver> it is going to LifeTIme and I'm having the attached issue.
Hi there!

Unfortunately you can't change the default URL. I would suggest you drop the team a note in the ideas. What some users seem to be doing is using a domain that then redirects to your app...

As far as the second part of your question is concerned - I believe the best way to have all links of the existing apps available for your users would be to create page with those links. I don't think you can do it with OutSystems Now in the desktop.

Cheers!