Combo box - Reg

Combo box - Reg

Hi... 
   I have acombo box as Status in Pop-up page where i should show only " Further Approval , Approved and Rejected " as statuses in that. But actually in my status entity i have " In-Progress , Pending Requst , Further Approval , Approved and Rejected " as attributes , so it's showing all these things there. So i need to know whether do we have any method to get only those three ststus there? And the next doubt is in the same Pop-up page in " Assigned to " column i have to display it only for " Further Approval " . I have also tried it with " If " but still i don't get the proper things. I have enclosed my " .oml " file for your verification. Please clear this two doubts.
Hi,

I'm not being able to download your oml, bu I suspect you're defining the combobox source in the Source Entity field:

In this case you don't have the ability to filter the status you wan't to show.

However you can create an Aggregate in the Preparation screen querying the Status entity with the filters you need.

In that case you won't use the Source Entity as the combobox source, but the Source Record, defining the aggregate List you just created in the Preparation action:

Does it helps?

Cheers
Yes. Thank you so much. 
Great.

For additional information on how to manage Combobox you can always check:

http://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.1/index.htm#t=Web_User_Interface%2FWeb_Combo_Box_Widget_Properties.htm

Cheers