Service Unavailable error 503 - Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER

Hi,
I have "Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER" in "Environment Health" and can't access my applications and can't publish - Service Unavailable error 503.

What can be the problem? 
Thank you.

Dear Pedro Santos,

We have checked and your environment is up and running.

On a side note, issues related to cloud unavailability, please contact OutSystems Support (support@outsystems.com).

Best Regards,
Mário Pereira

Hi Mário,
Thank you.
I have the same error Mario, & I've contacted support@outsystems.com. if possible please check my environment as I keep on getting the same error time and time again.
Pedro Santos wrote:
Hi,
I have "Deployment service is down in front-end SERVER" in "Environment Health" and can't access my applications and can't publish - Service Unavailable error 503.

What can be the problem? 
Thank you.

Hi, Petro,
How long did it take for you to realize a response from support@outsystems.com? It seems like for me its taking longer than expected. There is no response whatsoever eversince I sent an email. Please somebody assist...

I am getting the same error today. Did they resolve your issue?

Hi,

I am also having the same issue, can someone help on how to resolve this? 

Thank You
Regie

Hi Regie,

You should open a support ticket directly or by email (support@outsystems.com) so they can check your server status.

Regards,
João Rosado

We have multiple front end for our application. I have found that latest changes are reflected on Primary front end server but not in secondary front end server.

On secondary server:

OutSystems Deployment Service is down.

So should it be running there or not?

Hi Jaydip,

Yes, the Deployment Service it must be up to get your appplications updated on that frontend.

Regards,

João Rosado