Hello,

Performance is key factor for user adoption of your applications. Poor application performance directly affects the business, causes user frustration and may cause company to lose revenue.

Following OutSystems server-side performance best practices during development prevents surprises when the application is live, by ensuring a good server response time and a low usage of resources. Actively monitoring application performance keeps you one step ahead of bottlenecks and allows to act instead of react.

In this webinar you'll learn:

- How to detect server-side performance bottlenecks

- How to monitor your application performance

- Development Tips & Best Practices to ensure you don't run into performance issues

This webinar will be hosted on April 7th  at 13:45 GMT / 08:45 EST and will be delivered by  me.

Interested? 

Recording available here

Hello,

I was present on the first 3 webinar, but now is complicated to watch, I missed already the last one and almost for sure I will miss the next two... Is there the possibility to watch it later?

Best regards,
Rafael Martins

Hello

I wanted to watch this but i'm on the west coast so 5:45AM didn't work for me. Did you record the session?

Thank you.
Fabian
Hello,

I'm also interested in watching a recoding of this webinar. Are there any plans to make a recording available online? (like the previous webinars).

Thank you!

Ben
Hi there, 

bear with us for a day or two so we can edit the recording and it will be available in the /Learn page.

Cheers, 
Ricardo
Hi Ricardo,
Good news, thank you!

Ben
Ricardo, any update on this?
Hi, Tim! The video is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TflFLrN6zl4

You can also have access to all our Webinars at https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/17800/outsystems-training-webinars-whats-coming-up/

Enjoy!
This is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Thank you Joana. I guess I was looking at the wrong location, since Ricardo said: 
"it will be available in the /Learn page." ;-)