[Silk UI Platform] Calendar javascript abbreviated months

[Silk UI Platform] Calendar javascript abbreviated months

  
What I found in the JavaScript of the Calendar Widget in the SilkUIFramework module is that when trying to use abbreviated months (in DateFormat it is "b") it is not looking in the correct array of monthnames.
Somewhere around line 467 there is a line <code>"%b": w("mn")[i],</code> and I think that should be <code>"%b": w("smn")[i],</code>. See the subtle difference between mn and smn.
I've changed that locally, but I would like that to be included in a future release as well.
We are using version 1.4.0 of SilkUI
Hello Peter,

Sorry for the late reply, but your post evaded our radars until now. For future Silk related posts, please use the Silk UI forums.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm adding these issues to our backlog for further analysis.

Best Regards,
Samuel Jesus