Service Studio 9.1.301 crashes when clicking on Advanced Queries

Service Studio 9.1.301 crashes when clicking on Advanced Queries

Issue with 9.1.301 when clicking on Advanced Queries.  If choosing to "keep working" no advanced query can actually be edited.  This is for existing queries, new queries and all applications.  Anyone else see this issue? Uninstalled and re-installed same issue.  Downgraded to 9.1.300 and works.
Hi Doug,

I could not reproduce the problem, but I checked your submit feedback and would need some extra information if possible:
  • What if your server database type?
  • Are the entities used in the queries from the platform database or are they external being consumed via a database connection?
  • If the answer to the above question is "via a database connection", what is that database type?
Regards,
João Rosado
Hi again,

Can you also check how many files you have in %LOCALAPPDATA%\OutSystems\ServiceStudio 9.1.301\SQLSyntaxHighlightingDefinitions\
And if any of those files are empty?

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi Joao - thanks for the response!   

1) SQL
2) Platform Database

3) None of those files (3 files) are 0 kb
Hi again,

I still wasn't able to replicate the problem, even deleting the content of those files or removing them causes no problem as they are recreated when Service Studio needs them.
Can you try to rename the SQLSyntaxHighlightingDefinitions folder and start Service Studio without it there to see if it solves your problem?

If that doesn't solve it ...try with the ones I just uploaded.

Regards,
João Rosado